A two-part workshop designed to help parishes with strategies to build their endowment funds.
• Building your endowment as a function of stewardship
• Understanding the role of lay leaders and pastoral staff
• Developing current and future Planned Gifts
• Creating gifting benefits for the family
• Crafting appropriate “Thank You” programs
• Services provided by the Catholic Community Foundation of San Diego
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
Organization staff & key leaders Please invite all those interested in working on your planned giving / endowment program
Good Catholic Stewardship – giving back to God of the gifts we have been given… …is both an honor and an opportunity. It is a response of true discipleship and an expression of love.
Informational session of
Estate & Legacy Planning program